Total Pageviews

Monday, September 27, 2010

MaduraiManiIyer-The Greatest Ever

This Blog is dedicated to All time greatest, Greatest Ever carnatic classical vocalist Ganakaladhara, Sangeetha Kalanidhi late Shri. Madurai Mani Iyer. There are so many web sites which provide plenty of information about the maestro, and dedicated to the legend, I created this blog for may own satisfaction and to share some of his music I uploaded to my skydrive account.

I have been waiting for a file host for a very long time which allows the user to download immediately without any waiting time, not restricting users by their IP address, and imposing limitations on how much they download.

Skydrive comes to fulfil my ambitions though the download is slower the user may download any number of files without waiting and without any restrictions. Now something about the content in a new post.

I request all the visitors to share this blog with friends and relatvies to spread the legacy of the great musician.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Veera,
    Thanks for trying to post these songs. waiting for your uploads. I live in Bangalore. Where do you live.

    - Sriram Gopalswamy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atleast one small set u could have uploaded. How can we wait??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work. Many thanks to you and to Mr.Vishnu for his painstaking job. I listened to some of the songs. The quality is quite good.

    Will wait for your other uploads.

    Muralidaran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    Thanks for the upload.

    FYI, there is a 5th DVD is Vishnu Collection - 3.53GB, 296 Files, 6 folders in my collection.

    aprepster

    ReplyDelete